Rice Husk Hammer Mill
Rice Husk Hammer Mill Introduction Rice Husk Feed hammer mill is a feed ingredient grinder machine. They are the ideal equipment for grinding grains like husks, maize, wheat, beans, peanut, etc. Into powdery materials by the repeated beating of little hammers. Rice Husk Feed hammer mill is...
Rice Husk Hammer Mill Introduction
Rice Husk Feed hammer mill is a feed ingredient grinder machine. They are the ideal equipment for grinding grains like husks, maize, wheat, beans, peanut, etc. Into powdery materials by the repeated beating of little hammers.
Rice Husk Feed hammer mill is designed for small- and medium-scale feed and food processing enterprises. It is the important part of feed pellet production line. It has many advantages, such as simple structure, reliable operation, and convenient maintenance. These advantages bring about its popular in the animal feed pellet plant.
Specifications of Rice Husk hammer mill
Feeder Motor Power
Rice Husk Feed hammer mill Features
1. Magnetic impeller feeder, removes impurities effectively.
2. Air-swept "tear circle" design.
3. Adding bottom re-grinding chamber, improve grinding efficiency.
4. Rotor is after high precision dynamic balance test, low noise and small vibration.
5. Rotor rotating direction can be positive and negative, allows hammer longer use life.
6. Elastic pressure sieve institution, replace sieve easier and faster.
7. Adjustable clearance between hammer and sieve, sufficient to satisfy different grinding requirements, coarse or fine.
8. Special-processed hammers; High wearability.
9. Gate locks with safety protection devices.
1. Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer, which has almost 20 years of experience in this industry.
2. Q: How long is your guarantee?
A: One Year (Calculated from the equipment arrives the customer's side.). After this period we will definitely still support you when needed. You will be welcome to contact us with any problem and experience.
3. Q: Will you send engineers to install the plant?
A: Yes, but at an extra cost payable by the customer. Or you can get local contractors to do the commissioning and we send one supervising engineer.